Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last night I was so happy that I had the opportunity to talk to my little brother, Adam, on the phone before he left for the Philippines. My parents put him on speaker phone and my sister called me and did the same. I am so happy that I was able to have the opportunity to speak with him one more time before he left. I am so proud of my brother and my brothers in law. They are such great examples to me.
Brian's brother, Cameron, is serving in Mexico.
My brother Adam, serving in the Philippines, and Brian's brother Kyle, serving in Georgia. (They entered the MTC at the same time!)

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hey Brian give me a call, I have your old number
Dave G.
801-602-3601

steveandval said...

I love seeing those Missionaries. We are sure proud of all three of them too.