Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Deer and Frogs

Sunday evening, Brian and I decided to go for a walk to a nearby park. We've been to this park before, but not this late in the day. What a difference it makes! There were little frogs hopping around the water and bull frogs croaking (is that what it's called?). Brian was the only one that actually saw the bull frogs. He tried to scare them so they would jump in the water so I could see one too. I always happened to be looking away when they would jump in the water. Maybe next time. :) We, also, saw deer running through the park. All and all, it was a nice time to relax and enjoy nature.


Me trying to be all creative with the black and white... yes, I know... so original.
Flower Brian picked for me at the park. :)

Brian trying to scare the frogs so I can finally see one!

3 comments:

Sarah Pugmire said...

Im glad you had a nice 4th! When are you coming up here huh?? Im jealous of your nice dinner. I can't remember the last time Chris and I went out, just us.... Christmas time maybe, and that was just his "work" christmas party. Real fun haha! pretty flower too!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

It's so beautiful there! Miss ya!

steveandval said...

I loved the pictures. Wish we were there to see that beautiful place. Enjoy