Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chocolate Cake!

So, I got this recipe a few months ago from a lady working at Williams Sonama and I'm so glad she shared this with me! Every time I have made this cake it has been a hit. I'm not saying that I'm a great cook...because the cake itself is REALLY easy to make! I thought I should post this for all of you so you can enjoy it too! :)

Chocolate Bundt Cake

Mix:
1 devil's food chocolate cake mix
1 large box instant chocolate pudding
5 eggs
1 cube butter, melted
16 oz (regular size tub) of sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
A pinch of salt

Then add:
2 cups chocolate chips

Mix it all up, the batter will be thick like brownie mix. Bake in a greased bundt pan at 350 for 55 minutes. This serves well by itself or topped with cool whip or ice cream and berries.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

MMMMMM...that sounds SO good. I think I might just have to make some!! Thank you for sharing it. Im excited!!
When is your next trip back to Utah?

Scott and Chelsey said...

Great easy recipe for me ha ha! i will have to try it! You should post recipes since you are my favorite cook!!!

The Petersons said...

The next trip back to Utah will probably be in September, either the very beginning or end depending if we do post season sales! It'll be nice to be home!