Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time is FLYING!

So, I can't believe that I have not updated my blog in a month! What I can't believe more is that a month has actually gone by! Time is flying out here. I do, from time to time, find myself getting a little homesick. I think that I'm anxious to get back to Utah and get our home all put together...wherever that may be haha....we still do not know where we will be living yet. There has been a lot that has been helping the time pass. My sister, Alyson, and her husband came out to Maryland for a wedding. It was nice to see them before they took off back to Utah. Their little boy Jared is absolutely adorable! I have to say I'm a very proud Aunt, of all of my nieces and nephews! I have quite a bit now! :) Here's a picture of baby Jared and I. He's so happy!

Another thing that has been a lot of fun has been going down to DC. I love it! Since we first went about a month ago I have been down there about 6 times checking out other things. I have been able to meet my sister in law, Jessica, to go to the DC temple, checked out shopping in Georgetown, which is wonderful, and made it down to the other sites like the Capital, White House, Arlington National Cemetery... there really is so much to see!

Georgetown Cupcake! Absolutely delicious! I have to thank Brian for being so patient and waiting over a half hour to get in the door! It's crazy how busy this place is! Definitely worth the wait though!


The White House and Brian's new shaved head.

3 comments:

Sarah Pugmire said...

Ok, I completely forgot you dyed your hair dark! I love it! Im glad your having fun, I hope you can come down here at the end of June, but if that doesnt work, whenever is fine:)

Scott and Chelsey said...

I love both of your guys hair! Bri looks good with a shaved head!!! I really really miss you!!

Kristy said...

Hi Brian and Sarah!! You guys live in baltimore? That is awesome. Sarah, I would KILL for all that free time you have. LOL. Well, I guess I did have free time for the past 10 weeks after I had Sydney, but then taking of care of two kids doesn't reall give you much "free time" either!! I just loved not having to work!! That was nice. :0) Hope you guys are doing good. Tell brian Hi!! (his cousin) Hope to see you sometime soon!! When are you guys coimg back to Utah?