Friday, April 24, 2009

A New Life in Baltimore

I'm not sure what to write in this first post...hmmm...let's see...we have been married for a little over a month and I feel like a lot has happened in that short amount of time!!! Brian and I got married April 10th and then we were off to a new adventure in Baltimore 5 days later! Needless to say....it's been a little hectic! There has been a lot of adjusting in a little amount of time. We are very happy though. I love being married and being a wife! Brian is doing really well at work and I am very proud of him. I'm starting a new job tomorrow at Nordstrom. I will be working in customer service/HR. It's been nice to relax, but I am going crazy not working, which is probably weird. I have not been unemployed for a long time! I almost don't know what to do when I have "free time." Something that I usually don't know anything about! Haha! I'll have to get some pictures up soon of the wedding and Baltimore. It's very pretty out here!

7 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

Congrats on having a blog! You better post pics soon! Love ya!

Sarah Pugmire said...

I love that picture of you guys! Yeah, I left some details out of what really happened last weekend haha.... Can't wait to see more pictures!

Matt and Holly said...

Yea! I am excited to see you started your blog. I hope your first day back at work went great! I can't wait to see some pictures of Baltimore.

Jeni said...

Free time? Whatever...we take up all your free time miss sarah my slave! haha! Jett n I thank you a ton and love love love that you guys are our next door neighbors! Keep up the yummy cooking and can't wait to play again soon!

Sarah said...

Yes, you have a blog! So happy for you and Brian. I'll have to come down and visit when you get back.

steveandval said...

We are excited for your blog! It will be fun to see Where you are through your blog. We are anxious to see some pixs

Shelly Hyde said...

Hey sarah. Congrats on the wedding. You were a beautiful bride. Hope all is well.