Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seattle

I haven't been back to Seattle since last Christmas. I was so excited to see some old friends and hang out with my family. I wish Brian could have been with me but he was back in Baltimore working hard.

Me, My Father and sister Natalie
Natalie at the park!
I was able to hang out with my best friend Sarah a couple times. This is her cute new little boy. She has some cute kids!!! I can't wait to see her family again this December, with Brian there this time! :)
Snoqualmie Falls- One of my favorite places to go. This waterfall is amazing and has a good hike down to it. This waterfall is taller then Niagara Falls.
My mother and I at Picnic Point.


It was such a fun trip. Brian and I will be heading back there for Christmas this year. I can't wait to show him all around!

1 comment:

Sarah Pugmire said...

It was so fun to have you up here again!! Can't wait till your up here at Christmas. Remember how we always went out to breakfast on Chrismas morning.... we were so weird.