Friday, January 13, 2012

2 weeks!

My baby girl is two weeks old today! I can't believe how fast two weeks has gone by too. Navy Lynn Peterson was born on December 30th. She weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 18 inches long. Labor was so much faster this time around. With Beckham it was about 9 hours and with Navy it was a little over 3 hours!!! The nurse even said I looked shocked when they told me she was here. Anyway, Navy is such a great baby girl. She is so relaxed and a great eater! I can't believe I have a baby girl and that she is finally here. We love her so much!






























2 comments:

jaclyn said...

Yay you blogged! Shes adorable!! I'm so happy for you!

Kristy said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!! I can totally see Brian in her. I love it. I can't wait to see her in person. Little girls are soooo much fun!!
CONGRATS :)