Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beckham's Newborn Pictures- 10 days old



So, yes, I know...I'm a little behind on updating my blog!  Beckham is now 6 weeks old and I'm finally posting his newborn pictures.   I still need to write my birth story...I feel like I'm already forgetting it!!!  (I'm glad I have some notes though and I'll write it in my next post. )  I'll, also, post some more recent pictures of the little guy.  He is such a good baby for me.  He is so happy!  He cries only when he's hungry, needs to be changed and sometime when he's sleepy and is fighting it.  I'm loving being a mommy.  It is such a blessing!

7 comments:

Hollie and Luke said...

Oh Sarah he is to die for!! And those pics are absolutely AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to meet your little man!! Being a mom is the best thing ever nothing comes close!! So glad he is a good baby for you it makes life that much easier and I promise they only get easier!

Alexis Scheid said...

sarah!! He is amazing! These pics are really cool too. I love them. I am glad you guys are doing so well! I hope we have the same story!! xo

Scott and Chelsey said...

the first and last pic are my fav! Oh i'm dying to snuggle him and i don't get to do that until sept! come to ut and stay with me! i'm home!!! miss you and he is adorable!!!

Stephanie said...

He is so adorable!! I'm so glad things seem to be going well for you. We had our boys just one day apart! I had Henry on the 10th. So fun!

Jes said...

ok he is precious. i absolutely LOVE the picture of him asleep on the arm of the chair. SO cute.

Jes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis & Liz said...

Oh my heavens! What a perfect little angel! You must be a proud momma! Thank you for your sweet comment! I miss seeing ya! Hope all is well, and you're enjoying your summer and being a new mom!