Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Visit to Duke University

Last weekend Brian and I drove over to check out the Duke University Campus.  Specifically, a church that we heard was pretty and some flower gardens.  Here is Brian out in front of the church.


Some archways...

The doors had some really pretty hinges on them! 




We attempted to go to the Sarah P. Duke Flower Gardens.  (This is about as far as we made it!!!)  It was really busy when we pulled up and were were pretty excited to walk around...well...within 5 minutes of being there I strained my back and we had to go home.  (Someone please tell me that my body will be back to normal once I have the baby.  I feel like I am more prone to aches and pains!!!) Hopefully, next weekend we will have to give it another try, without any injuries!  Haha!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww so cute! I found a cool place we can go see- I guess there are a bunch of historical sites around the Capital building and you can tour the governors mansion too.
oh and p.s.
I asked Vak if he knew about the thermometer thing and he did!

Sarah Pugmire said...

The count down is on!! Can't wait to see that baby! Im sorry about your back, seems you've batteled with that forever, and being pregnant I can't even imagine!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Yes the aches and pains... the joy of pregnancy! Almost done girl!!!

Alexis Scheid said...

That looks so pretty!!! You look great too! Good luck with the home stretch!